The basic material of the glove back is a calf split with super-hydrophobic nano finish that assures water repellency and oil repellency, resistance to bacteria, fungi, and that has self-cleaning properties.
Category: Fire Fighting Gloves.
A four-layer textile glove with a membrane.
- The basic material of the glove back is a calf split with super-hydrophobic nano finish that assures water repellency and oil repellency, resistance to bacteria, fungi, and that has self-cleaning properties.
- The glove back is fitted with a Kevlar® reinforcement strengthened by an intelligent, shock absorbing D30 material that provides protection for joints against impact even at extreme temperatures. The protection against radiating heat on the most exposed place – back of the hand is increased by addition of further insulation layer.
- The palm is made of Kevlar® with silicone coating that ensures resistance to heat, abrasion, cut, and it is due to its flexibility it provides excellent sensitivity and comfort in work.
- The glove is equipped with extra breathable, water and wind resistant PTFE membrane Porelle® that forms a simultaneous barrier against bacteria, blood, and chemical substances.
- Further layer is aramid textile which improves protection against both heat and mechanical risks.
- Direct protection of hands is ensured by the last layer – aramid lining with increased grammage that guarantees comfort when putting on and taking off even if the glove wet, as well as increased heat resistance.
- The new anatomical design of the thumb provides higher protection against radiating heat and contributes to its better flexibility.
- The innovated material structure design between fingers (split-Nomex®) guarantees improved sensitivity at fingertips -also owing to the absence of seams in these places- and it markedly improves the ability to bend fingers in the glove.
- The gloves are made with COMPACT wristband.
- The design of the wristband fits perfectly with the flexible sleeve cuff of the firefighting coat and its upper layer and it enables easy putting on and taking off even in wet conditions.